We ARE having day camp this summer!
To be wise and loving in response to the challenges posed by Covid – 19 we are making some changes to how day camp is run:
Here are the changes we have made: (please contact Pastor Tony on his cell at (252-256-1351) if you have any questions or suggestions.
1. We are dividing Day Camp into two camps:
(grades 1-5 and grades 6-12)
2. Grades 1-5 will be on the church site from 8 am -1pm while grades 6-12 are off site doing activities. At 1pm they will switch (except for Friday)
3. We will move as many as possible of the onsite activities outdoors
4. We will have hand sanitizer available and the campers will be encouraged to access them throughout the day
5. We will clean the building each evening
“The most exciting week of the summer!”
SWBC Day Camp 2020
July 13-17, 2020
8 am – 5 pm
Grades 2 – 12
COST: $99 per camper ($25.00 deposit due with registration, balance due by July 13) Price includes lunch, snacks, and event admissions. ***Early Registration Discount ~ Save $10.00 by registering before June 1st.
ACTIVITIES: The activities chosen for Day Camp are dependent upon availability and weather conditions. This is partial list of options.
Miniature Golf | Games | Team Competition | Lighthouse | Jockey’s Ridge | Swimming | Interactive Bible Study | Children’s Museum | Crafts | Tabletop Games | Hatteras Trip | Simon Says | AND MORE!
REMINDERS: Campers are asked not to bring expensive items not needed for Day Camp, such as electronic games, MP3 players, etc. Those needing to arrive after 9 AM or leaving before 4 PM are asked to make arrangements with the staff the day before. Please alert us to any health or dietary needs of the camper on the registration form.